Tuesday, June 12, 2012

All about Valentino

If there's anything Valentino has been consist with, it's making beautiful clothing. People seem to have mixed opinions about today's Valentino, but I think it's undeniable that their designs are always consistently beautiful. The maison was originally established in 1960 by Valentino Garavani, who has since retired. The current designers of the label are Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli, whose collections seem to get better every time.

I recently made a post about the digital museum and archives that they released a few months back. It seems like I just keep getting new reasons to love Valentino more and more. Their Resort 2013 collection has recently come out and it's absolutely divine. May I mention how adorable the bags look?
Source: style.com

These are some of my favourite looks from the collection, I'm completely in love with the colours.
Source: style.com
Source: style.com
Source: style.com

I'll end off this post with the super fun commercial for Valentino's fragrance, Valentina. It was released last year and features model Freha Beha Erichsen.

14 comments:

  1. Love Valentino and I also like the perfume, it has my name so I like it even more hehe =)
    Thank you for your nice comment and for following, I am following back =)
    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Follow me on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, such gorgeous pieces! I'm staring to really like bubbly skirts, like on the 3rd outfit!

    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right, they are getting better and better! The bags are GORGEOUS, wouldn't mind having one of those <3 And loved the fragrance ad, Freha Beha Erichsen is absolutely stunning! :)

    Anna @ FEED ME NANA xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice post, love it!

    http://thewild-swans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors of the bags!

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Kisses from Italy

    Giuseppe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love that last look with the green skirt! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS! Everything they do is pure genius! I love this collection!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. those bags are incredible!!

    -Jessica
    http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have always loved Valentino! These bags are gorgeous!

    www.rougefox.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. just stumbled upon your blog. I agree with everything you said about Valentino. I just LOVE Valentino! And I am obsessing lately over the Valentina perfume. Hoping my husband will get it for me for our anniversary! hope you visit my blog.

    love from NYC,

    Taylor
    www.taylormorgandesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these dresses you have picked! Just gorgeous :)

    Georgia x
    satiablefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the Bag! Valentino is the best, so feminine but still very modern

    www.stylevoci.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Miumiu 財布】は知っていますか?すごく有名なイタリア若いブランド品です。今、多くのセレブたちがこのブランド品のピンクカラーの財布が好きでたまりません!今日はこのピンクカラーの【ミュウミュウ 財布】を一言説明させていただきます。全体的にふんわりとしたキルティングがフェミニンな雰囲気を演出してくれる財布!機能性が高いです。コンパクトながら、化粧品やハンカチなど入れられるのも素晴らしい【Miu miu 財布】。上質さのある素材を採用し、肌触り感よいにもかかわらず耐久性も富んでいる財布!

    ReplyDelete