Friday, June 15, 2012

Lusting after... #1

My school year is almost over and I've been doing a fair bit of daydreaming. Exams are only a couple of days away now but I'm still giving myself some space and allowing myself to daydream a little.

I'm in love with the print and silhouette of this Giles Resort 2013 dress.
source: style.com
This vintage Chanel necklace is absolutely timeless.
source: farfetch.com
Miu Miu SS12 was such a classic with its beautiful capes.
source: style.com
I want these Icepinkim earrings, even though I don't have pierced ears.
source: www.icepinkim.com
I love the super cool fedora and sunglasses Diane Kruger wore at Cannes 2011.
source: d.kruger.free.fr
These Alberta Ferretti Resort 2013 shoes immediately stood out to me.
source: vogue.it

25 comments:

  1. the necklace and the shoes <3 <3

    megha
    http://meghafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!!!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I love Miu Miu! Miuccia Prada can do no wrong. Divine capes.

    www.ameliaisnotcross.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. lov the necklace prefect for any outfit !

    Kisses

    Hannah



    CLINIQUE GIVEAWAY

    Elegantesque Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Giles dress is just beautiful. Wouldn't it be a dream to wear it.

    Penny Dreadful Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sorry forgot to give you my web address

    personalautographs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. i totally adore the first dress, so pretty!
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Post ,love it!
    i´m a new Follower

    Lovely Greetings from Austria ♡

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm in love with the necklace from Chanel! I wish..

    - Victoria
    www.Vickkitas.blogspot.se

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck with exams! That dress is amazing :)

    http://onewhocovets.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is such a beautiful compilation! Love it!

    Stop by sometime, Natalie xo
    lavagabonddame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for inspiration!

    inelegancewetrust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the Chanel necklace! Breathtaking and the Miu Miu capes are gorgeous!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love necklace! Amazing!

    http://www.lazyheelsblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. i am inlove with the Giles Resort dress.. it looks and must feel sooo luxurious!


    oxo,

    ML
    TWENTY YORK STREET
    Follow @20YS on Twitter : @20YS
    Follow @20YS on Facebook: TWENTY YORK STREET

    ReplyDelete
  17. That vintage Chanel necklace is beautiful!

    Cheers,
    Catherine
    See Creatures

    ReplyDelete